What is ICCCS Symposia and Events Committee (ISEC)?
ICCCS Symposia and Events Committee is in charge of Promotion & Visibility
The Committee consists of:
- The Chairman who chairs the committee;
- Members from the Council of Delegates volunteering to serve on the committee.
- Other volunteers engaged by the Chair.
- Develop and promote the ICCCS symposium under the host society
- Connect with other ICCCS members to encourage attendance and support
- Provide for liaison meetings of the ISO/TC 209 Technical Committee and its working groups in conjunction with the symposium, if agreed by ISO/TC 209
- Review potential for other regional conferences
- Report on the progress of the symposium to the Executive Board, Council of Delegates, and ISO/TC 209 Technical Committee
- Frans Saurwalt (Chair)
- Hasim Solmaz
- Koos Agricola