ISO/TC 209 papers:
- How to use ISO Cleanroom standards
- Monitoring of Nanoscale Particles in Cleanrooms: ISO 14644-12
- Assessment of Cleanroom Suitability of Equipment and Materials by Chemical Concentration
- Energy efficiency in cleanrooms and clean air devices: ISO 14644-16
- New standard on macro-particles and visible particles in cleanrooms ISO 14644-17 Particle deposition rate applications
- ISO 14644-18:2023, Assessment of suitability of (cleanroom) consumables
New guideline on Hospital Ventilation
Our esteemed member, R3 Nordic is happy to announce the publication of a new guideline on Hospital Ventilation.
The guideline is written by a group of Nordic experts from Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden who have decades of international experience within the field. For several years there has been a common understanding by the authors of this document about the solid basis for Hospital Ventilation design that has now been published in this common guideline for the Nordic countries.
This design guide provides guidance and a solid basis for design as well as for verification of the technical performance of ventilation systems. It also gives guidance for the users to assess the realization of the critical indoor parameters as well as life-cycle quality assurance of the system performance.
This guideline outlines basic requirements for the proper design of ventilation systems for hospital applications. The guideline expresses what is perceived to be the best practice in the field at the point of publication. The published guideline is under continuous maintenance by the R3 guidelines section to make them living documents being able to include new advancements and feedback from the field.
We would like to recognize contributors from Denmark; Flemming Malcho Jan Mottlau, Finland; Kim Hagström, Jukka Vasara, Norway; Kari Solem Aune and Sweden; Bengt Ljungqvist, Berit Reinmuller.
The full document may be downloaded for free from the following link: https://r3nordic.org/guidelines/